In celebration of its 125th anniversary, the iconic Hotel De L’Europe in Amsterdam is offering the world’s most luxurious and extravagant hotel stay to one lucky guest, including a complete buyout of the five-star, 106-room hotel, all for €1.25 million.
Stay includes ‘money can’t buy’ experiences such as exclusive use of the hotel, a one-of-a-kind Salle Privée fragrance; and jewellery which once resided in the Amsterdam Hermitage Museum.
This luxurious hotel stay will only be available to one purchaser, who will be given the opportunity to bring up to 212 guests for an opulent two-night stay at the hotel with an entire choice of all rooms and suites. This once in a lifetime stay will also include:
- Daily, luxurious breakfast for all guests, either in-room or at Brasserie Marie
- Access to the in-house spa, Le Spa by Skins Institute
- Multiple Michelin-starred dinners from Flore, Trattoria Graziella and Freddy’s Bar
- A hosted party for all guests, including entertainment, food and performances throughout the hotel
In addition to the above, the package boasts a collection of unique exclusive experiences, only accessible through De L’Europe’s luxury stay. These experiences are all provided by the hotel’s creative partners, located in Hotel De L’Europe’s creative wing, t’ Huys, where icons of art, style and luxury blend together:
- The opportunity to create a unique Salle Privée fragrance to take home
- An exclusive tulip ring from Bibi van der Velden, which once resided in the Amsterdam Hermitage museum
- A beautiful couture look from RVDK, the world’s first sustainable couture label
- An original artwork collection from The Ravestijn Gallery
- An incredibly rare ‘Ferrari’ collector’s piece, sourced by MENDO
- Valerie van der Werff, the former lifestyle director of Vogue Living, will offer an entire rebrand of the guest’s company, if applicable
- A bottle of rare, old Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Bowmore. (The specific whisky age is chosen according to the guest’s personal taste)
- If the purchaser is female, they will receive five-times entry to the highly exclusive Harper’s Bazaar Business Club, which includes access to five meetings per year, a monthly business newsletter, access to a private LinkedIn group and reduced rate events.
- Complimentary access to Hotel De L’Europe’s in-house spa, Le Spa by Skins Institute for an entire year
- The guest’s hotel suite will be transformed into a paradise known as ‘Garden of Eden’ by The Wunderkammer for the duration of their stay
- A private workshop from D/Dock on the ‘Aesthetics of Uncertainty’
- An invitation from top fashion stylist, Danie Bles, to a workshop and lunch for up to 10 guests, including a vintage high-end fashion piece to take home
The Hotel De L’Europe opened its doors in 1896 and has been dedicated to representing luxury hospitality in Amsterdam ever since. With 106 beautifully appointed guest rooms, including 48 suites and a peerless six-bedroom penthouse suite, De L’Europe boasts an array of fabulous amenities including a two Michelin-star restaurant, Flore.
Commenting on the launch of this luxurious package, Robert-Jan Woltering, Managing Director of De L’Europe Amsterdam states, “At the De L’Europe Amsterdam, our aim is to help create stories and lifelong memories with all our guests. We are proud to have been a welcoming destination for elegance and exploration in Amsterdam for over 125 years. This package is a true celebration of the hotel’s five-star offerings from top-to-bottom including our signature suites, award-winning culinary offerings, a luxurious spa, ‘t Huys creative experience and much more. Whomever books this package is sure to have an unforgettable story to tell after their stay—and we could not be more excited to welcome them.”
De L’Europe is known as one of the oldest, family-owned, hotels in the heart of Amsterdam and with all famous cultural landmarks at only a stone’s throw away, it is the perfect homecoming after a full day of exploring. Next to the luxurious oasis of comfort, it is also home to a state-of-the-art wellness centre, gym and an extensive range of culinary experiences.
The two Michelin-star fine-dining restaurant Flore, the classic French Brasserie Marie, the authentic Italian Trattoria Graziella, and the iconic Freddy’s Bar can all be found under one roof here. De L’Europe Amsterdam also invites guests to discover its newest addition: ‘t Huys.
A place where Amsterdam icons of art, style, and luxury come together, and the essence of the city abounds. Offering tailored original Amsterdam luxury to each of their guests, De L’Europe truly is the ultimate five-star city experience.